Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Blister, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Blister

Blister Ol'Timer

2. Loading...

3. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

That was Briliant to watch, you see even 1953,right after war,, police entertain people, great stuff

4. KZ

KZ Ol'Timer

Yep, quite impressive! I'd have liked to hear the original sound of the bikes. I wonder what kind of bikes the police rode in those days, 250 Ducati singles?

5. PICO-PICO

PICO-PICO Ol'Timer

probably I will never be allowed into Rome again

but I think this has been electronically dramatized, very successfully so.

Not one flapping move by a single biker, always 1000% in synchronization ?

Pico

6. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

I think you are right about your statement,,, but i can say that i did watch it carefully and in 0.23sec in from the dead senter to direction of 1205, there is 1 bike heading 11a clock and he need to slow down and same time stear slightely on his left to avoid coalition,, so i think it's about original footage as it can be,,,, BUT i might be wrong as well,, have a look and spot the rider.. :wink:

7. PICO-PICO

PICO-PICO Ol'Timer

Marco,

this a wonderful game= true or fake ?
    I could well imagine this pice to be shown in a high profile art exhibition and experts fighting from Southeby and Christies it out.

I maintain= its fake, such synonimity is humanly impossible, not even Soviet drill would have achieved that at the time, forget about Italiens :)

Pico

8. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Pico, you been French i do understand your point of Italians,,, :lol:

I have seen similar clip but don with HD's and not so long time ago,, but just now i cant find it, but it was done in US.

any way nice demo anyhow.

9. penetrator

penetrator Ol'Timer

The bikes used are possibly Gilera Saturno 500 singles. Must say it seems unbelievable that the Italians could show such discipline, the Germans probably, the British possibly, but the Italians :shock:

I'm just amazed not 1 of the bikes suffered a typical vintage Italian electrical failure.