Vietnam Registered Honda Wave 100cc and Yamaha Nuovo in Thailand

Sep 24, 2010
I have 2 Vietnam Registered bikes for sale, a 2010 Honda Wave Alpha (100cc) and a 2008 Yamaha Nuovo, My friend and I rode these bikes round Vietnam, through Laos and back into Thailand.

They both have full documentation and are certainly no problem at all at borders between Thailand/Laos Thailand/Cambodia Laos/Cambodia Laos/Vietnam or Cambodia/Vietnam, they both have Vietnam insurance documents and come with decent helmets and a fabulous road map of Vietnam, something that is not easy to find.

The Honda Wave 100cc has 11500 km and is in virtually as-new condition and mechanically perfect having only been serviced at proper Honda dealers. The Nuovo is mechanically perfect but does have a few scrapes on the paintwork and exhaust, the Yamaha has covered 21,000 km and had a recent full check at a Yamaha service centre and the drive belt replaced.

Both bikes performed faultlessly at all times, even over the mountains in Vietnam, neither bike ever broke down.

Prices are a bit flexible but the asking price is $600 for the Honda Wave and $700 for the Yamaha Nuovo, Thai baht is fine.

I'd also be happy to do rental for a cheap price, but deposit would be required, if you only want to go to Vietnam and not back again then you would expect to get virtually all your money back in Saigon or Hanoi with no fuss.

The bike are currently in Ubon (not Udon) just 90Km from the Chong Mek border, but the bikes can be delivered to Chiang Mai/Bangkok/Pattaya if required. The bikes have to be taken out of Thailand within a month as they are on Temporary Import Documents.

All inquiries by phone please at 0821888727

Attached files
266029=1671-IMG_0999.jpg
266029=1670-wave100_blog.jpg