Wanted: 250 Enduro or similiar

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by BignTall, Mar 16, 2006.

1. BignTall

BignTall Ol'Timer

Greetings all. As many before me have done I am doing Thailand for six months of every year. Looking to do some exploring round the country on and off road. I'm thinking 1) Honda 250 Baja 2) Yamaha 250 or if anyone has anythjing else interesting feel free to let me know whats hiding under the rug in the back of your mates house. I would prefer plated but am open minded. Preferably in the CM area but can travel anywhere for the right steed.

Ready to buy so let the offers flow[:)].

2. Loading...

3. Duncaneverett

Duncaneverett Member

Hi,

Not really sure if it is what you are after, have a rather tatty Kawasaki KDX250, plated with the green book. Haven't used it since June, engine's pretty good was rebuilt twice since I've had it but think the carb is a bit worn. Generally tatty but brilliant in the mountains, not so hot on the road.

Only snag is it is in Samui. I am in the UK at the moment, but any excuse to come over for a trip.

Good luck

Duncan.

Cheers Duncan

4. BignTall

BignTall Ol'Timer

Duncan: Thanks for the heads up but its a wee bit of a march for a two smoke. It'd be wonderful banging about the trails though. Good Luck.

5. Pikey

Pikey Ol'Timer

Racer, last week when I got my 250 Raid from Goodwill M/Cs, they were selling another one on behalf of a customer. I think it is still there and I think the asking price is 50K baht with no plate. Check it out by giving Joe or Tom a call on +66 53 251186 or drop a mail to them at [email email=tole@loxinfo.co.th]tole@loxinfo.co.th[/email].

See you soon,

Pikey.