Wanted Honda CBR250 in Chiang Mai area

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by joebloggs, Jul 25, 2012.

1. joebloggs

joebloggs Active Member

I am still looking to buy a Honda CBR250 in the Chiang mai area (any colour)

must be low km (under 8000) and in good condition

will pay 85k for a non ABS or a little more for an ABS version

PM me or call/text 0868 425633

Attached files [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Wow You still looking! I am surprised You haven't found one Yet, I thought there should be loads of them on the Market?? You might have to Bite the Bullet and just Pay the Extra for a new One! Good Luck!

4. David Race

David Race Ol'Timer

I would be surprised if any one would sell a CBR 250 for 85k as that bike even without ABS was 125k in Chiang MAI ABOUT 14 months ago as I went to buy one and was put on a waiting list for a month so bought a different bike but good luck to you if someone will sell for that price as thats a steal at that price.
    May be that is why your finding it hard to find one.

5. joebloggs

joebloggs Active Member

I think your getting confused David..........the non ABS has been selling for 115k for a long time now and the ABS version is 125K.......the non ABS came out in 2010 I think at 107K

Hi to you Ian Bungy......I havent been seriously looking but as there have been very few offered for sale recently in CM I thought I would try another wanted ad

there are plenty of bikes in bkk and pattaya in the 85k price bracket but I dont wish to travel to buy one

6. joebloggs

joebloggs Active Member

have now bought a nice low mileage example so will close the thread

7. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

What did you get - how much & how old & many kms on the clock. Please tell..