Where To Buy?

Peeto

Ol'Timer
Jun 21, 2016
Pattaya
I am looking for 2 things but can't find it yet.
Maybe someone have an idea where I can get it.

First is a O2 Eliminator.
s-l225.jpg

As the traffic here in Pattaya becomes more worse than before often need to drive with low rpm. And between 2 and 3000 rpm the bike drive not really comfortable.

I tried already to disconnect the O2 sensor and it is much smother. But on the cost that the FI is on the whole time. Therefore I want install this dummy so the FI keeps his function for other things.

The second I am looking for is an relay.
The omron 27002 - 1086 aside from buying at Kawa itself.

$_35.jpg

Thanks for any input.

Attachments

• s-l225.jpg
    s-l225.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 121
  • $_35.jpg
    $_35.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 166

rcm273

Nov 3, 2013
Hat Yai, TH
The O2 sensor eliminator .. is just a resistor or two, encased in the black resin. I blew my PC-V and in the process of rewiring the stock brain needed to install a eliminator. The mechanic knew what resistors and where to find them and knocked one up then slipped 1500B on to my bill, you can buy them on eBay for 500B

Any shop like JP rider (?) that sells aftermarket exhausts or somewhere that has a dyno or knowledge should be able sell you one.

The relay is the aux-power relay for the Versys, right ?

They are headlight relays, but I could never get anywhere trying to find the right 'grey' market one, so I bought the Omron from eBay, second hand, shipped from Germany, I paid 500B inc shipping. I use it to power my LED lights.

There are work arounds, most Thais wire their lighting etc. into the horn circuit or something else, i forget where to, because it sounds a bad idea to me ( you can find details on the Versys forum ) and there are also other relays that you can connect up using spade terminals, the Omron fits exactly into the socket, its a weird pin arrangement.

I also have a aux fuse box under the pillion, which has a cheap Chinese relay that is activated from the dashboard light power - the power is drawn directly through from the battery via a inline fuse to a 6-way DP that powers my halogens / GPS / 12V / 2x USB outputs. By rigging all my aux power pretty tight saves a lot of wasted time on the roadside in the rainy season when fuses always blow.

mjmCMRil.jpg

Attachments

• mjmCMRil.jpg
    mjmCMRil.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 147