WTB caliper seals

Feb 5, 2007
Where to buy brake caliper seals for Tokico radial calipers with 32mm pistons
Kawasaki is not helpful

Dec 27, 2007
Hoghead;276659 wrote: Where to buy brake caliper seals for Tokico radial calipers with 32mm pistons
Kawasaki is not helpful
I don't believe Kawasaki, Thailand sells a bike with Tokico Radial Calipers with 32mm pistons do they?

The 2010 ZX10R that they used to sell had Tokico Radial Calipers but I'm not sure of the piston size... How about the new Z1000?

I ordered a complete caliper seal set for my Tokico radial calipers from Red Baron and had them in 2 weeks and for less than if I'd ordered from the US.

http://www.redbaronbkk.com/

Ride On!

Tony
smile.png

Feb 5, 2007
I was hoping that the ZX10 uses the same 32mm pistons as the caliper looks the same externally, or if Kawi sold something else with the same seal. In any case the response in CM is the 2 favourite words in Thai retailing

Awaiting an answer from Red Baron

Dec 27, 2007
Hoghead;276666 wrote: I was hoping that the ZX10 uses the same 32mm pistons as the caliper looks the same externally, or if Kawi sold something else with the same seal. In any case the response in CM is the 2 favourite words in Thai retailing

Awaiting an answer from Red Baron
I wonder if Kawasaki, CM ever sold a ZX10? Probably they've never even had a look in the ZX10R parts catalog. When I was up there they didn't mind me flipping through their parts catalogs. It might behoove you to have a look and compare the seal part numbers to your calipers to see if they are the same parts. I've been quite surprised how many OEM Kawasaki parts fit on my Gixxer. Must be a throwback to the days when they were sharing parts suppliers. Best of luck! T