WTB: Naked Road bike

Nov 23, 2005
Hi guys! I'm in Saraburi and looking for a decent road bike; naked. Preferably 250-400CC. I'm on a tight budget - studying in Muak Lek and looking for a bike to bring me to and from Saraburi to Muak Lek. My budget is B25,000 to B35,000. Wondering if anyone could help me out here. You can get me at 094100133
Cheers!
Nate

Nov 14, 2004
Hey Park'o Buy a honda dream, wear no pants, carry a pac o band aids, see cheap bike cheap thrills , it's a win win deal, it's a steal' a sale of the century, the real money is in the pickies on the net:)....Scott.

Jan 22, 2005
And once you've got the Honda Dream - in your spare time, ride a zillion kilometers on it all over Thailand. For details of someone who did just that, see "Colin's Honda Wave Tour" in the Forum Road Trip Reports section.

Cheers and do a zillion of them,
David and Mai

Mar 11, 2004
Good advice, for 25 to 35 K you can buy a heap of a 400cc at the bottom end yr only likely to get a honda CB1 with ferked carbs amongst other things, so it will NEVER run right. You will spend more time pushing it than riding it and it will cost you another 20K to get it anywhere near right. Far better to put yr money into a local scoot. Sure they are crap but at least you should get a reasonably reliable one for even 25 K.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
I have a 1992/3 Suzuki Katana 400 that I am selling as I have just got a new bike. The bike does not have reg papers but does have import papers. It's a little scruffy for the bodywork but apart from that, runs wellwith sorted carbs and a Yoshi 4-1 system. It's up for grabs in CM for 30K baht and I can be reached on 069743585.

Cheers,

Pikey.