xjr 1300 for sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by moose65, Apr 10, 2013.

1. moose65

moose65 Active Member

due to a mate having a major accident i am being pressured , again, to sell my baby.

it is a 2003 ? japanese imported xjr 1300, 36 000 k's on the clock ,registered in my name, so can transfer to a falang name easy.
    it has a rack on the back and comes with a large rack bag , australian made, the rack is removable and a grab rail can be put in its place.
    the bike was recently tuned by piston shop in chiang mai and she goes like a train.
    i will be in pattaya for the next week so if anybody is interested they can contact me for a look.

please excuse my crappy photography.

price is firm at 200 000 baht .

my thai phone number is 08 8197 1287

2. Loading...

3. moose65

moose65 Active Member

hello ?

anybody out there ?
  4. jimbobs

jimbobs Ol'Timer

Hi Moose there may be more people interested if you put some pics on mate, i know one was for sale not long ago and had alot of interest, its a great bike by all accounts.

good luck on the sale
  5. moose65

moose65 Active Member

i have been trying , but i not real smart and i am having a little difficulty doing that !

6. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

The bike

looks good.
  7. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

What a lovely bike !! If I wouldn't have bought the SR500 recently I would consider this "hooligan-bike" immediately, but funds are a little dry right now, especially with such a strong local currency. Hope you can sell it quickly to a buyer who knows about the real value of this bike !! Good luck in selling, rgds, FR
  8. moose65

moose65 Active Member

Bike will be in Pattaya this week , if anybody wants a look!