Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 ATV For Sale

Dec 13, 2009
Yamaha Wolwerine 450 4x4 ATV for sale. Bike is in good condition and was imported to Thailand 3 years ago. 450cc engine powers this ATV nicely. Extras include GYTR exhaust (with noise killer) and rear view mirrors. The bike can be ridden in 2WD mode on good roads and it turns itself in full 4X4 vehicle just by pressing a button!

Full documentation (import taxes, duties, etc... are paid) follows the bike. WOLVERINE has found a new home. Thanks for all who were showing interest in acquiring it.

150824-f710a46c810b4d6b98c236cf3d93dc26.jpg

This ATV is some serious FUN!!!

Dec 13, 2009
I'm on a working trip in Norway and I'll be back home on Tuesday morning, so I will contact you Ian as soon as I'm there. Yankee99, Wolverine is 2007 model and has low mileage (I check the actual mileage when I get home), it has always been stored under a carport, away from direct sun and rain and it has been well taken care of.

The reason why I'm selling the Wolverine is because it was mainly my father's own "little toy" and he sadly passed away July, so there is no one riding it anymore... Hopefully we'll find a good new home for it.