Thread: Buri Ram Restaurants

Buri Ram Restaurants

Buriram
    KFC is my choice of restaurant here, possibly as theres a Dairy Queen right next to it

COFFEE CONECTION - BURIRAM

COFFEE CONECTION - BURIRAM.

Coffee conection is a new coffee shop that does good farang and thai food, including a great farang breckfast.
    Its owned by a friendly Ozzie bloke named Rocky, who is right into bikes, and knows a lot about ridding in around Buriram.
    Also has wifi, and shop walls decorated many bike photo's.

Its located on hwy 218 on the left as you enter Buriram from the west. Look out for Rocky's big black bike parked out the front.

GPS N 14 degrees 59.446' E 103 degrees 05.673'

“Due to the present financial situation, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off."

Buri Ram Restaurants

Buri Ram

Bamboo Bar, not far from the train station

180 Baht for this filling and very tasty homemade chicken Kiev chips and beans

Buri Ram

I go to try out the Muang Pizza shop at the night bazaar but its closed, luckily the shop next door told me there was a second one and they took me there N14.59.576 E103.05.688

This one is on Harnchana road

There is a big menu here not just pizza

While the meal is being cooked a baguette with garlic butter is given to every customer

Then the main meal arrives, I have had a few pizzas lately so have a lasagna tonight, another baguette is included and the total bill was only 130 Bht for a nice meal

This is a small pizza for 75 Baht from the night bazaar shop

The 225 Baht large, delicious and very filling pizza
    Last edited by Captain_Slash; 12th January 2011 at 07:21 PM.

Re: Buri Ram Restaurants

Buriram

On Sukontamat Road N14.59.929 E103.07.032

Steak and onion pie, chips, onions and gravy for 150 Baht, tasty and very filling