Thread: Riding in Southern Thailand

Cyclist

Riding in Southern Thailand

Hi,I Have toured Northern Thailand in December for the last three years,which was great, on bikes hired from Mr Mechanic in Chiang Mai.This year for a change I was thinking of touring southern Thailand, but is it any good?Any tips on routes, bike hire,etc would be appreciated,
    Many Thanks,
    Tony

Re: Riding in Southern Thailand

Tony, www.650adventuretours for Kawasaki Versys rental, all bikes 1 year old with around 10K on the clock. Plenty of one day loops around the Phang Gna and Krabi area or 2-3 day loops through Krabi, Trang, Ha tYai, Songkhla and back up the east side through Nakhon Si Thammarrat, Surat Thani and over Kho Sok National park. Drop me a PM if you want more details. Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by tony2357 View Post
    Hi,I Have toured Northern Thailand in December for the last three years,which was great, on bikes hired from Mr Mechanic in Chiang Mai.This year for a change I was thinking of touring southern Thailand, but is it any good?Any tips on routes, bike hire,etc would be appreciated, Many Thanks, Tony
    FahSai

Cyclist

Re: Riding in Southern Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by stubzi View Post
    Tony, www.650adventuretours for Kawasaki Versys rental, all bikes 1 year old with around 10K on the clock. Plenty of one day loops around the Phang Gna and Krabi area or 2-3 day loops through Krabi, Trang, Ha tYai, Songkhla and back up the east side through Nakhon Si Thammarrat, Surat Thani and over Kho Sok National park. Drop me a PM if you want more details. Dave
    Many thanks for that,
    tony