Thread: Suz. Bandit 400: CDI dead. Repair it, sell as it is, or in parts? What do you think?

Motorcyclist

Suz. Bandit 400: CDI dead. Repair it, sell as it is, or in parts? What do you think?

Hi,
    from one day to another, the CDI from my Bandit 400 died. And yes it's definitely the CDI!
    Now, I am a little bit undecisive, what to do
    1. "organize" a new CDI from EU/USA/China and sell the bike afterwards.
    CDI is not too expensive ~5000 Bt, but the problem is, there are two different CDI for the bike, but most seller doesn't seem know, which one they sell. OEM is 32900-10D60
    2. sell it as it is. The bike has a green book, tax and insurance 12 months valid.
    3. sell it in parts, the book is half the worth of a running bike.
    4. sell it in parts, but keep the book and look for a Suzuki Inazuma/Bandit 400 in good condition, without book.

What would you do? Time is no factor, I don't need to sell the parts/bike "tomorrow"

Emily725

Re: Suz. Bandit 400: CDI dead. Repair it, sell as it is, or in parts? What do you thi

yes. CDI models may different for the same motorcycle model in different regions. it is the Japanese wise. for bandit400 gk75a, there are 2 CDI modes. we have both. surely, there is one for your 32900-10D60. but it seems that i am late to come.