Akrapovic Exhaust for ER6n or Ninja 650.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
John Gooding left His Exhaust here at the X-Centre for Me to Sell on His Behalf. It is the:
AKRAPOVIC Slip on for the ER6n or Ninja 650. As New Condition. New Cost is 22.000 Baht. Selling now for 14.000 Baht.
DSC07448Small.jpg

DSC07450Small.jpg

Call in any time or contact me if You are interested? There are Heaps of ER6 out there now so someone must want a Quality Exhaust System at a Bargain Price?

Sep 4, 2007
Thanks Ian for help with this sale.
I understand the exhaust was snapped up very quickly so now is SOLD
Seems that so many more prospective buyers in the Chiang Mai area than Isaan, as I advertised in the same section here 4 weeks ago and had no response.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
johngooding wrote: Seems that so many more prospective buyers in the Chiang Mai area than Isaan, as I advertised in the same section here 4 weeks ago and had no response.
Maybe people just don't want to deal with you, cause they think you are a bastard... but the smooth talking, honey lips, pakwaan Ambasador makes them feel all warm and fuzzy as he gently removes the baht from their back pocket whilst whispering sweet nothings in their ear...

Sep 4, 2007
Daewoo, you have missed your vocation, you obviously have such a clear sight of human character. If the telecom industry have not yet got you back in the fold, maybe a career in human psychology.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
johngooding wrote: Daewoo, you have missed your vocation, you obviously have such a clear sight of human character. If the telecom industry have not yet got you back in the fold, maybe a career in human psychology.
Gainfully employed, but 'cause it is a Chinese company, they are tighter than a fish's arse... only travel will be between here and Indonesia or here and Schenzen... oh well...

just have to spend my own money...

Cheers,
Darryl