Back to the LOS

Jul 6, 2004
It has taken me 3 years, but I am finally back in LOS.
I am based in Samui at the moment and arrived back in CM about a week ago. Still got old Doris, she was fully loaded with Touratek boxes and girlfriend aboard. She sat on 120k/m all day and we done the trip to CM in 3 days, on acount of the girlfriends pee stops.
Done the MHS loop with David and Mai from Chiang Kong then around the GT for a few days. She is now getting tyres and brake pads at Joes.(Metzler Enduro 3's are too soft - I put them on in Oz because of the dirt riding I was doing)
My girl calls Doris my Mai Noy on account of the lack of sex and attention I haven't give her lately since I rode the bike up from Malaysia.
Anyhow I should catch up with the GT riders in the coming weeks.
I will write up a full trip report when back in Samui.
See you around.
Tom

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Tom Forde wrote: It has taken me 3 years, but I am finally back in LOS.
I am based in Samui at the moment and arrived back in CM about a week ago. Still got old Doris, she was fully loaded with Touratek boxes and girlfriend aboard. She sat on 120k/m all day and we done the trip to CM in 3 days, on acount of the girlfriends pee stops.
Done the MHS loop with David and Mai from Chiang Kong then around the GT for a few days. She is now getting tyres and brake pads at Joes.(Metzler Enduro 3's are too soft - I put them on in Oz because of the dirt riding I was doing)
My girl calls Doris my Mai Noy on account of the lack of sex and attention I haven't give her lately since I rode the bike up from Malaysia.
Anyhow I should catch up with the GT riders in the coming weeks.
I will write up a full trip report when back in Samui.
See you around.
Tom
Tom
Great to see you back mate. I hope we can get in a couple of rides before you head back down south.

Sorry to hear about your "Doris & Meea Noi" problems. But did you spend time in Sydney on the way up......

MOTORBIKE RIDERS RISK IMPOTENCE, say doctors
Sydney Morning Herald November 23, 2008

MEN who ride motorcycles are at risk of impotence and urinary problems because the vibration of the engine damages nerves in their penises, a study has found.

A survey of more than 230 motorcyclists who rode their bikes for about three hours every weekend found almost 70 per cent had problems gaining an erection or emptying their bladders.

The news is alarming for Sydneysiders who have turned in droves to motorcycles and scooters in the past few years to beat rising fuel prices and growing traffic congestion.

More than 2100 motorcycles and scooters were newly registered in Sydney last month alone, pushing the total number to more than 66,000 in Sydney and 135,000 in NSW, Roads and Traffic Authority figures show.

The increase has led to the City of Sydney council offering free parking, and other councils developing more parking areas for motorbikes.

Doctors in Japan, who published two studies on the dangers in the International Journal Of Impotence Research, said seats on most motorcycles put undue pressure on the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum, and restricted blood flow to the penis.

Vibrations from the engine also caused a decrease in two growth hormones in the bladder and prostate related to bladder relaxation.

Impotence affects most males during their lives and can be caused by emotional issues, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking or alcohol.

But all men should avoid sitting on hard bicycle or motorcycle seats, particularly seats with thin, pointed ends, for long periods to prevent compression of pelvic floor muscles, Impotence Australia chief executive officer Brett McCann said yesterday.

All men in the study had been sexually active in the past six months and none had any illnesses.

About 76 per cent of riders aged 40 to 49, and 93 per cent of those aged 50 to 59, reported severe erectile dysfunction, compared with 37 per cent and 42 per cent respectively among those who did not ride motorcycles.

John Sbrocchi, of Wamberal, has been riding a scooter to work for 2½ years. His sex life had not suffered. Scooters normally have wider, softer seats than motorcycles, but vibrations can still affect the genitals.

"I do have urinary flow issues, but I'm not putting it down to the scooter," Mr Sbrocchi said. "I'm a man of 62 and when you get to that age you get prostate problems. I think scooters are one of life's greatest innovations so it would take more than that to put me off."
Surely this only applies in Sydney. Ha. Ha.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Captain_Slash wrote: I spend most of my awake hours riding motorbikes and have done for years, I can assure you that I have no trouble pissing, just ask BobS if you dont believe me
Strange that you don't mention not having any trouble getting a stiffie Col! Do they sell the "little blue pills" at 7/11 mate? ;-)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Oct 17, 2006
My wife also calls my Ducati.s Mia Nois as i can only ride a woman for 30 minutes before falling asleep but I can ride the bikes for hours and hours and afterward spend hours more cuddling them with tools.

Jul 6, 2004
Hey David,
That article is appropriate, I was doing ok in the sack until I came up to CM. One ride from MHS through to CM on the Dakar with the girl on the back sure put some pressure on the old seed bags. They got so sore getting crushed against the tank going up and down through the twisties I got off about 100km from HOT and lay on the side of the road in agony. All to the bemusement of my girl.
Then she wanted some affection so to speak of that night.
By the way its still on the mend. Maybe I am just getting too old or I trade Doris in on a Gold Wing.

Cheers
Tom