Khon Kaen Bike Week Press Release Party and morning ride

Sep 4, 2007
The committee is working hard on making sure that Khon Kaen bike week Vol 2 will be a fun event for everyone.

See website for details, there are other photos of this trip in my album here …

Not too much detail on the site yet but will be added ongoing.

Wednesday 4th Feb 2pm till 6pm we have a press release party on the public space outside the Khon Kaen stadium and small museum entrance at the North North East end of Bueng Kaen Nakhon, directly opposite the Chinese temple,

Expecting a good turn out of local dignitaries as well as the media. Food and drinks available.

If you are local or fancy a ride to Khon Kaen on Wednesday, please come along. If anyone fancies meeting up at 9am in the morning I would be very happy to go out for a circular ride, including lunch at Ubonrat, getting back to Khon Kaen before 2pm. The ride to be taken at a pace to suit those who turn up. Meeting place for the ride to be the above place for the press release. For those not familiar, it is very close to the entrance to the restaurant on the water called Bua Luang. My bike will be on the road opposite the Chinese temple

Anyone not sure of the location, pm or email me and I will send a map with the lake Bueng Kaen Nakhon and the Chinese temple and the press release area marked.

Please help to publicise this event and the bike week meeting to any friends or rider groups you are associated with. We really hope to lift up the profile of big bikes in Issarn and aim to persuade the major manufacturers that we deserve sales and maintanence facilities in this area.

No need to make contact unless you wish, I will turn up for the ride on Wednesday morning wether any one else does or not.