Share Your #1 Ride Photos In Thailand

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Goran Phuket, Nov 4, 2017.

1. As title says, I am sure you have favorite photos taken by you or someone taking picture of your riding adventure.

Please post here, thanks.

Goran

2. After a decade of meandering around, the volume of photos increases, and finding the memorable ones gets more difficult. Here are several that bring back fond memories...

Scotty-BMW-GS1200-Dec-2008.
    2008 - Highway 1148 - trip with David & Scotty - The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Go To Nan

Big-Dipper-Oct-2010.JPG

2010 - The Big Dipper on the Phaya Phiyak Road - solo trip: 1155 / 1020: Phaya Piyak Road

Kwan-Phayao-July-2010-Vulcan-900.JPG

Phayao is one of my favourite places - a sunny afternoon in July 2010

Phayao-lakefront-July-2010.

Evening on the Phayao waterfront - July 2010

Ron+Kop+Fern-rafting-trip-at-Umpang-Dec-2011.

Umpang Trip with Ron & Kop Webb and my wife Fern - Rafting to Tee Lor Su Waterfall.

- the opportunity to soak the legs in a hot spring beside the river was an unexpected surprise!
    - Teelorsu Waterfall - Umphang

• Like Like x 1
  3. They are all great but number 2 and 4 are simply amazing!

4. I think the photo of the Phaya - Phiyak road was taken only a week or two after it had been reconstructed and sealed. What impressed me most was the degree of difficulty in handling heavy construction equipment on such a steep gradient. No margin for error there! :sweat:

• Like Like x 1