ER6 Ride in Chiang Mai

Apr 20, 2009
There are so many ER6 owners riding around Chiang Mai now! I meet someone new every time I stop by the Kawasaki dealership. I was thinking it would be fun to do an ER6 themed day ride sometime this month or next, if there is enough interest. Are there any ER6 riders that would want to meet up for a day ride this month?

er6n_wheelie2.jpg
ER6nWheelieBKK1.jpg

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Pretty Impressive Wheelie!!! The Orange ER6 is in Thailand, has a Thai Plate and Rego Sticker in the Green holder :wink: Reminds Me of a Rossi, aka "Happy Feet" Wheelie, He is the Expert of Long smooth Wheelies standing on the Pegs, Great to Watch!!! I don't have an ER6 but many friends do. The Best Changes I have seen so far are the addition of "Fat Bars" improving Looks and Handling with Stability and Control and getting Rid of those Ugly Narrow standard Bars. Tail Tidy also looks Great and Eliminates the Ugly rear Guard. A Friend recently added an Ohlins Rear Shock and is well impressed!!!
All in All a Great Value for Money Bike. 8)

Apr 20, 2009
Well, I was thinking before the end of August, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. Guess there aren't many ER6 riders on GTR or ThaiVisa.

I'd try and organize though Kawasaki Chiang Mai, but no one there speaks more than a few words of English. I speak a bit of Thai but not enough to organize an event.

Dec 27, 2007
Ah- I know there are a bunch of other ER6 riders on this and other forums- where are you guys? Out riding and no time for the forums perhaps :wink:

Anyway Liam- I'd still be up for a ride, though if someone would do me the kind favor of buying my ER6n then I'll ride up on my new ER6f (um, I mean Ninja 650R) :wink:

Happy Trails!

Tony