Baja 250 for sale

Nov 30, 2003
I'm leaving Thailand in early March. I have a '91 Honda Baja 250cc that I'm looking to sell. It's fully licensed for Thailand so you can drive it throughout Laos, Cambodia. In good shape. If interested reply to this thread or email [email email=Capta[readlimit]

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

[/readlimit]

Feb 13, 2004

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Nov 30, 2003

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004