Forum Membership Registration
- All registrants are validated against anti-spam databases.
- Those that pass that test are manually scrutinised.
- Whilst we don’t insist that you use your real name, please note that a real name with a matching email address gets approved immediately.
This is intended to be a “Family Safe” website and foul language is not appropriate.
The providers of the service delivered by the Gt-Rider web site (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted expresses the views of the author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
- All Content you submit or upload WILL be reviewed by staff members.
- All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services).
- Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
Content that breaches these rules will be deleted without notice.
We have a zero tolerance policy towards:
- Sploggers (people who join to post links to boost their own sites).
- Spam in any form
Instant permanent bans are applied for breaching this policy.
We do accept paid advertising…
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation.
Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
Private Messaging / Personal Conversations in GT-Rider
Please be aware that PM’s / Conversations between members are not visible to the public or to other members of the forum. Ordinarily, just those people in the conversation will see the messages.However, the Forum Administrator and and/or Server Administrator may be able to access the conversations under exceptional circumstances (see below). For this reason, don’t consider your conversations to be 100% “Private” – even though they are just as private as on any other normal forum software or social network.
Please note that the ability for admins to view personal messages is common to any similar forum software.
Our policy is not to read personal conversations, nor allow any third party access unless exceptional circumstances require it, however you are advised to be aware that nothing you say in personal conversations on this forum, or any other forum or social media network is truly private. If you want to discuss completely private matters with other members, then you are advised to do so via email, telephone or other forms of communication.
Exceptional Circumstances Include, but are not limited to:
- Requests from law enforcement agencies in conjunction with the appropriate warrants.
- Any action needed to be taken by admin to ensure the legality and security of the forum, for example if fraudulent activity is suspected.
These Terms & Conditions may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this forum service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.