Biking lessons

Mar 19, 2006
Love the bikes and would love to experience a motor-trip but i don't know how to ride one. It would be too sad to leave Laos without learning or experiencing one. Most of my friends are too busy to teach me. Sigh.

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Mar 19, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 22, 2003

Mar 19, 2006

Mar 19, 2006

Apr 22, 2003

Mar 19, 2006