Bring my motorbike permanent into Laos

Hi
Here a message from a member from Holland who live 3 years in NongKhai and I'm need some advice.
My wife and I have the opportunity to take over a family business in Vientaine.
But I buy 2 years ago a beautiful Yamaha BT1100 (invoice) and I don

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back