Cambodia rego update

just back from a trip to Phnom Phen,
my KTM is residing at a bike shop over there "in case I get time for a ride"
anyway needed to change the rego over to my name and thought it would be a hassle,

much to my surprise it was easy (as long as you have

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back