Chiang Mai ride

2wheel

May 26, 2007
Just arrived In Chiang mai, me and my friend are thinking of a day or two ride, ive read about all the different loops but i'm unsure which one to do. If they are anything like the road up to the temple i cant wait! If anyone wants to go for a ride i

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Joko

Dec 10, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jun 21, 2006

Apr 30, 2007