For Sale: Honda Sonic 125 - custom-made Off Road

wunkel

Jan 17, 2007
As I'm moving from Thailand to Laos and getting a bigger bike, I intend to sell my particular custom-made Sonic.

187333118-S.jpg

It is a handy and reliable bike for all terrains including rough trips off the beaten tracks. It is nice fo

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

wunkel

Jan 17, 2007

Sep 11, 2007

wunkel

Jan 17, 2007

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004