Front Vs Rear Sprocket Swap (KLX 250)

May 30, 2012
Hi,

I was chatting with a Thai mechanic mate of mine over a few beers last night and I told him I was planning to use a 13t front sprocket on the KLX. He told me this wasn't the best choice and I should swap the rear sprocket instead.

Any views or

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Feb 1, 2012

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

May 30, 2012

Feb 1, 2012

Maha

Oct 7, 2009

May 30, 2012