GPS maps for Laos?

I found a link to GPS route for Cambodia. While i really do not want to lug along my pocket garmin, just another doodad to lose break or have stolen, it might be useful travelling solo in the boonies.

Does anyone have any links to routes/maps etc.

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back