Guide book outside Chiang Mai

Hi everyone,

As I just bought a dirt bike in Laos in Luang Prabang, I would like to know if it's possible to find the Guide Book written by David Unchovich (hope I wrote that well) somewhere in Laos in a Library or any other shop? I got his map for

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back