Hi, new fella here

DJB

Jul 3, 2023
New here and first forum ever joined. Looking to do some homework for a first trip, obviously tonnes of information and experience but looks like I'm gonna have to buy you a carton to learn much, Ive read enough to understand why so fair enough just a bit confused and frustrated about it all.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
New here and first forum ever joined. Looking to do some homework for a first trip, obviously tonnes of information and experience but looks like I'm gonna have to buy you a carton to learn much, Ive read enough to understand why so fair enough just a bit confused and frustrated about it all.

Apologies if you're a bit frustrated, it could be clearer & I'm working on that to be fixed once we move hosting companies this week & do some site maintenance.
In the meantime you can upgrade here to get unlimited access to all the GTR trip reports & tips, either for a month or a year. The choice is yours

Many thanks in advance for your support.

DJB

Jul 3, 2023
No problems, Hopefully I'll be having a couple of beers with with you personally and enjoying what looks to be awesome riding in the not too distant future

Reactions: steveo and Deano747

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Allo,allo. Welcome. I don't think it matters exactly where you go as long as you do. Beers? Are you buying:cool:

Reactions: Deano747

DJB

Jul 3, 2023
1688891515820.jpeg