Hi to everyone!!!

Apr 3, 2023
Hi Guys,
My name is James Alexander, I'm a UK ex-pat living in Phuket, Thailand. I'm a huge fan of motorcycling, especially around Thailand. Having passed my license in the UK I promised I would one day buy my dream bike, and I did. It is a Suzuki Hayabusa Gen II 2010 in black. I own my own online magazine and YouTube in Thailand that covers Lifestyle, Culture and Motoring and would dearly love to share my motoring articles and videos with you all as I think this forum would find them not only entertaining but also useful. What are the guidelines for this on GT-Rider as I don't want to overstep the mark and breach the rules? (In our most recent video we did plug GT-Rider as I used them to find a biker-friendly hotel in Chumphorn Thailand :)

Photo of my bike are attached,
Best wishes, James
James and Sunny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blackb15

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Gday & welcome to GTR, the original expat biking forum & website for touring Thailand & the region.

If you have some tips & touring info to share you are welcome to post on GTR.

There's vdo section if you want to share some useful vdos.

BTW what hotel in Chumphon did find off GTR that was useful.

Apr 3, 2023
Hi David,

Great, thank you for the welcome and the links. Just to confirm, is it okay for me to post links to my YouTube Channel in the Thailand Motorcycling Video section?

Regarding the hotel in Chumphorn, no, the hotel (called the Jansom Hotel) was derelict when we got there :laughing: . We stayed in the Nana Bui just a minute up the road.
Best wishes, James