Honda Baja vs Suzuki Djebel

Apr 10, 2006
On my recent visit to Chiang Mai I rented a Honda 250 Baja, I found it a fairly solid bike but was not particularly impressed by it, on my return to Pattaya I hired out a Suzuki 250 Djebel and found it to be a far superior bike in all aspects - bette

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 10, 2006

samson

Jun 9, 2005