I'm looking for Kawasaki 1400GTR

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Hi Guys

Has any one seen LEGAL 1400GTR, maybe -08 on sale recently? if so i would be intrested, need to have BOOK what i will verify with Trasportation office before buying.

Guide me to right direction,,pls :wink:

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai

Tubber

Oct 20, 2006

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai