Kawasaki KLX250 or Honda CRF250 ?

Jun 15, 2011
I've seen from various postings and bikes for sale that the northern lads are well up on their off-road bikes, so I'd like to ask the following question. I've been thinking ( for far too long ) about buying a Kawasaki KLX 250. Now I've seen the Honda

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 18, 2009

Lakota

Subscribed
Oct 10, 2011

deckx

Feb 21, 2008

Jul 6, 2012

Apr 5, 2012

Jul 6, 2012

KZ25

Nov 19, 2011