Medical/Travel Insurance

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Again I have a question that probably isn't relevant to the mostly ex-pat residents on this forum, but I hope that you can help me none the less.

In general, travel insurance does not cover someone who is riding a motorbike if they do not have a mot

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

rene-s

Aug 3, 2005

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

buebo

May 24, 2006

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005