proposed trip to siem reap

Mar 30, 2008
my apologies if this is covered but i couldnt find a search box!
I have just got a new yamaha fz6 and have always wanted to go to siem reap. I live in chiang mai.

my questions:
is 3 weeks enough time to go have a good look round and come back?

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

HIKO

Nov 7, 2005

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Mar 30, 2008

shadow

Jun 27, 2007

Aug 3, 2004

Jul 17, 2007

shadow

Jun 27, 2007