Scratched plastic

I recently bought an aftermarket tank for my XR but it has a very rough finish. I need to sand it down and restore it. Does anyone have any tips on how to get those fine sandpaper scratches out and to restore the plastic to a shiny haze-free finish

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back