Suzuki Vanvan 200 - Test Ride In Bangkok

mcjtom

Jan 19, 2017
BKK
I'm interested in buying Suzuki VanVan 200. I was told that I could see one at Suzuki Big Bike Central on 411/1 Nang Linchi Road in BKK, but they will not let me test ride the thing. Is there any place in Bangkok that would let me try the bike?

Ch

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Mar 30, 2010

Mar 30, 2010