Thats Thailand

Feb 8, 2009
I saw in a motorbike shop in Chiangmai. The boys build theire own bike. I think on the first trip the problem coming soon.

ck7g0xyn80ahvaer7.jpg

ck7g1isz444i9uvjn.jpg

ck7g269b25ei78xtf.jpg

ck7g2ml5eb4mg36lv.jpg

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dec 27, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

feejer

Feb 16, 2007

George HuaHin

Subscribed
Jul 25, 2011
Hua Hin

Kawboy

May 16, 2013

feejer

Feb 16, 2007