Tires CB 400

Chino

Dec 8, 2006
So Pikey was almost right. Though my tires still have profile, they seem too old & dry.
Can anyone advise me what tires I should get for my CB 400 1998? I need soft rubber compound, good city grip and occasionally on the highway.
Dunlop GT 501 seems

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

XXX

Mar 29, 2007

Mar 23, 2007

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003

gobs

Feb 8, 2007

Chino

Dec 8, 2006

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003

Chino

Dec 8, 2006