Tyre

Mar 22, 2004
I would like some advice - I am a realative bike newbie so excuse me if its a stupid question.
Bike CBR400
I had a tiny puncture in my front tyre. Took it to a tyre place and the guy punctured it more with a bloody great spike with a gob of gr

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

john

Oct 6, 2003

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Tom

Apr 18, 2003

Mar 22, 2004

SiFuh

Jan 14, 2004