Xr 650r

So if i´m looking for a Honda xr 650r, where should i look? I also look for a Honda fmx 650 but i´m not sure i can find one in Bkk.
I also wonder why the prices for the Suzuki drz 400sm are so high. I can get a 2007 model in Europe for 250 000 bath b

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back