Yamaha TDM 850 For Sale

Bad Ed

Oct 22, 2006
I am considering offers for a 1998 Yamaha TDM 850. This is a bike I have owned for 5 years but has been seldom used owing to a smaller dirt bike I use for out-of-country travel. This bike is an excellent touring machine and has great stability at h

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Bad Ed

Oct 22, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Jan 14, 2010

Bad Ed

Oct 22, 2006