2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Black For Sale In Bangkok

huala_t

Mar 12, 2018
It took me many nights to finally decide to sell my Kawasaki Ninja 650. I only run it for 1500 km, so it is in very good condition and I hope the new owner will have a lot of fun with it. It is waiting for pick up in Bangkok near Suvarnabumi Airport.

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Attachments

• 20140111_154916.c.jpg
    20140111_154916.c.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 206

gabagool

Jul 31, 2018

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

huala_t

Mar 12, 2018