IMG_6662.jpg

IMG_6666.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

IMG_6670.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

IMG_6657.jpg
Looks great.. First cool and dry weather.. It will be sold.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
Brian

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
That's a nice looking bike alright.

Good luck with the sale.

This thread has been cleaned up - the less said the better, but some of you guys need to ride your bikes a lot more, make some trip reports & post a few photos; thank you.
And if you're not interested in buying - there's no real need to comment.

Lee

Sep 1, 2003
Thanks Mr. David...

Just to let anyone know...I've got a deal in the works to trade for an 06 Hayabusa...the deal is going down on Sunday, so if you want this fine machine you'd best not wait any longer.

I'd still prefer to sell it for cash as that gives me more choice in what bike I can get next...but as there's been almost no interest so far I'll take the trade on Sunday...

so just a heads up if anyone out there was waiting for another price reduction...ain't gonna happen.

if you want it you best call soon.

Jul 28, 2008
Lee;301923 wrote: man, I love Thailand...deal fell through...

bike is no longer for sale...I'm gonna buy a PCV and a new Yosh r77 full system...gonna make my bike more fun to ride.

Repeat...This Versys is no longer for sale...I give up!!
If you decide to try and sell it again it might be worth trying the Thai sites too. I've sold three bikes on gtrider and still go here first whenever I have anything to sell or am in the market for anything as I consider it the best bike site in Thailand but it is predominantly only used by foreigners which limits the potential buyers. This morning I put my bike on a Thai site to test the water and already had loads of views and two calls, still enjoying riding especially as the drier/cooler weather is here but in a few months when I am more serious about selling I'll use the Thai sites as well as gtrider.

Lee

Sep 1, 2003
Thanks for the tip...yes, I had it on two of the main Thai sites and had a bit more action...but alas nothing solid...

I've now put a Power commander 5 and Yosh TRC-D slipon on it and I'm loving it all over again...it's a whole new bike with the add ons...

Lee

Sep 1, 2003
For sale again...check first post of this thread for updated info...

230,000bht.

email me at [email protected]

or send me a PM here with your phone number if you're interested.