A few photos of some stunning bikes I came across while out riding.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Moto-Rex, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Moto-Rex

Moto-Rex Ol'Timer

While I was on a Sunday morning ride I came across a large group of motorcycles on a charity ride for disadvantage kids.
    There were around 200 bikes that ranged from the old to the new.

[​IMG]

The time and money that goes into presenting bikes like these would be staggering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was my personnel favourite, the classic Kawasaki 900.
    [​IMG]

Sex on wheels.
    [​IMG]

This looks like something out of a Mad Max movie. The seat wouldn’t be to good on a long trip.
    [​IMG]

I doubt Ill look this good when I’m 64 years old.
    [​IMG]

These Velveeta’s are worth big bucks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don’t know what this is…but its big.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A British made Triumph. Would the people who build this bike believe that one day Triumphs would be Thailand made?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All good stuff. Hope you like these photos , maybe they brought back some memories.

Moto-Rex

2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Wow, I have to Agree with You Rex the Beautiful Kawasaki 900!!! The Bike that Started it all, The First Superbike and what a Great looking Bike even today it still looks Fantastic! Great Design, Lines and even the Colour Scheme was Fantastic! Love It!!!

4. Some absolute stunners there, almost looks like they've got a rolling classic bike show going on there. The sky blue Triumph (Bonneville?) and the Kawasaki 900 made me start drooling. The newer Motoguzzi might not be everyone's cup of tea but you gotta love that beautiful chrome gas tank.