A good paint shop?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by jusu777, Dec 16, 2010.

1. jusu777

jusu777 Ol'Timer

I'm looking for a custom paint job for my bike, so any advice for a paint shop (preferably in Pattaya/BKK area), that's capable of doing the job seriously & good, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jusu

2. Loading...

3. Cruising

Cruising Ol'Timer

i might need a touch up on a petrol tank here in CM sometime so you may as well tell us who he is and where to find him.

4. Tubber

Tubber Ol'Timer

I would also be interested as I need to get my Kat repainted.

5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

You could give us a shop name & address plus a couple of photos in the meantime.

6. Cruising

Cruising Ol'Timer

Any updates?

I need a repair and touch up job on a petrol tank done.

7. Cruising

Cruising Ol'Timer

Ok cheers,

Anyone have any suggestions in CM where i can get the job done?

8. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

I have been give this information of a Paintshop in Lampang. I have no personal Experience but high recommendations!

The particulars for Billion Colour body shop are;
    Owner, K. Toe (something like that)
    Address, Thanon Boonyawat near Phahon Yothin Rd. (Alt. Rt. 1)
    Tele, 086 673 4004
    Coordinates, 18* 17.460 N, 99* 30.502 E

The easiest way to find it if you are coming from Chiang Mai is to take Hwy 11 to Highway #1 and turn left towards Chiang Rai. Go all the way to the Rt 11 junction and turn LEFT back into the city. At the first traffic light (Phanon Yothin Rd.) turn left again. Turn right at the first intersection (Esso Station on the corner), go past the Esso Station and make a right turn into the body shop driveway.

Good Luck.

9. Cruising

Cruising Ol'Timer

Thanks Ian.

I took it into Kawasaki CM today and they are sending it somewhere to be done.
    I wonder what would have happened if it didn`t have a Kawasaki sticker on it?

See how the end result is.

10. Tubber

Tubber Ol'Timer

Any updates?

11. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

12. Tubber

Tubber Ol'Timer

Thanks Ian, I will get in contact. Any idea if he is in CM now, I should be up there next week.

13. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

E-Mail Him? He went to Indonesia for a bit but should be back now?

14. Muzz

Muzz Ol'Timer

Thanks Ian,

I'll give the fellah a bell next week after all the celebrations are over. Just looking for alpine white on Fibre glass and GRP that is not going to flake and chip in six months.

Muzz

15. KenYam

KenYam Ol'Timer

I just had my 1300cc Yamaha Midnight Star repainted at the (Thai) Bull Shop near G3 motor cycle shop in Chiang Mai city. The job took over 6 weeks as painter was busy and sick for awhile. Cost was 5,500 baht just a plain colour no special effects, but job looks good.

Cheers Ken F