A Short Detour in Doi Mae Salong.

Steve Merchant

Subscribed
Being located near Tha Ton I don't have many options in routes away from home when I just want to get out on the bike for a few hours.
Doi Mae Salong is a pretty ride but having done it many times I am now looking at the smaller lanes to see if ther

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back