A video about Thailand shot from the back of a motorcycle....

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Great, Dan! I am going to send the link to my friends shivering in the snow belt of the U.S.A. and Canada and tell them to sit back, relax, have a nice drink, and think warm thoughts.

The T.A.T. article is very well done also. The whole package is a good overview of our riding enjoyment in Thailand. Thanks.

(Note; I did have to look up the word "Anorak" = {[Brit] Someone considered boring because of their obsessive hobby or narrow solitary interests} :wink:)

Oct 1, 2005
Biking Thailand and Laos is superb..... Years and years on.... Hail the anoraks that have the wit to be obsessed with that!.... And screw all them that miss the point!...

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
Nice work!
...and you gal did a good job of steadying the camera while riding on a bike.

But, I would like to know where that road is, amazingly no traffic, except one pick-up and two bikes, all going in the opposite direction. :wink:

Oct 1, 2005
A number of different roads around Thailand.... But most of the backlit footage is shot on the 1268 on the route from Nan to Dansai.... A beautiful drive.... Thanks to Piers Nostrum who suggested that route in the Chiang mai to Bangkok thread on GT Rider.