Anybody have elevation profiles from Phonsavan to Na Meo for attempting bicycle ride

I currently in Phonsavan and plan to ride my bicycle east of here on Route #7, turning left on Route #6 going north, through Xam Neua, and up to and through the Vietnamese border at Na Meo.

I can't find much elevation information for this route.
If

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back