Bangkok To Penang

Tapsiful

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Fellow Riders,

As the title says, I'm planning a motorcycle trip from Bangkok to Penang next week but I'm still uncertain if I pick the right time.

I did a lot of trips around Northern Thailand in the past couple of years and I'm kind of fami

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dodraugen

Subscribed
Aug 19, 2012
Lampang

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 17, 2007

Tapsiful

Dec 3, 2019

Eoin Christie

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Jul 16, 2019

Tapsiful

Dec 3, 2019

Reactions: Eoin Christie