Big Bike and Gear For sale and looking to buy

MBT

Dec 2, 2006
First off for anyone that knows me I am not packing up and moving on!

I am currently selling the following...

One set of virtually new 2 peice Leathers (cant remember the make) I am selling for a friend. At the moment they are in Jonnadda Guest House in Rativiti soi 2 with John (jonadda) big sized! Looking for offers of around 15,000 baht.

Also my Black Yamaha XJR 1200 offers around 135,000. Plated with Yoshi pipe and running perfect. 1995 Model. I use it daily and live in Mae Hong Son but if anyone is very keen I will ride to Chiang Mai for veiwing. As I write this I do not have any photos but mail me and I will send photos on to you.

I am looking to buy....

2 bikes... 1 good condition Honda Africa Twin also a friend of mine is looking to buy a Transalp or an Africa Twin. Must be plated etc. let me know.

Jun 21, 2006
I am selling an Africa Twin for a friend down in Phuket, the year is a bit dubious, my Thai frinds works offshore does 5 weeks on/off and doesnt use the bike, have posted advert on Buy and Sell section, if interested let me know.

MBT

Dec 2, 2006
I have a painfully slow connection so I missed your A Twin for sale. Mmmm looks nice but with a possible 7 year confict on the age?

MBT

Dec 2, 2006
XJR1200 now to a very good home in Sakhon Nakhon...

As far as my 2 pice leathers are concerned...Best reasonable offer above 10,000 gets them. Suitable for the larger framed man, perfect off the hanger condition in English hide.