Big Bike and Gear For sale and looking to buy

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by MBT, Jan 6, 2007.

1. MBT

MBT Ol'Timer

First off for anyone that knows me I am not packing up and moving on!

I am currently selling the following...

One set of virtually new 2 peice Leathers (cant remember the make) I am selling for a friend. At the moment they are in Jonnadda Guest House in Rativiti soi 2 with John (jonadda) big sized! Looking for offers of around 15,000 baht.

Also my Black Yamaha XJR 1200 offers around 135,000. Plated with Yoshi pipe and running perfect. 1995 Model. I use it daily and live in Mae Hong Son but if anyone is very keen I will ride to Chiang Mai for veiwing. As I write this I do not have any photos but mail me and I will send photos on to you.

I am looking to buy....

2 bikes... 1 good condition Honda Africa Twin also a friend of mine is looking to buy a Transalp or an Africa Twin. Must be plated etc. let me know.
  2. Loading...

3. tropicaljohno

tropicaljohno Ol'Timer

I am selling an Africa Twin for a friend down in Phuket, the year is a bit dubious, my Thai frinds works offshore does 5 weeks on/off and doesnt use the bike, have posted advert on Buy and Sell section, if interested let me know.
  4. MBT

MBT Ol'Timer

I have a painfully slow connection so I missed your A Twin for sale. Mmmm looks nice but with a possible 7 year confict on the age?
  5. MBT

MBT Ol'Timer

XJR1200 now to a very good home in Sakhon Nakhon...

As far as my 2 pice leathers are concerned...Best reasonable offer above 10,000 gets them. Suitable for the larger framed man, perfect off the hanger condition in English hide.